Wednesday 26 June 2013

Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her For Posting This Picture On Facebook. [SEE PHOTO]

This babe says she's suffering because
of this photo she posted on facebook
without the consent of her lovely
boyfriend, who she said has broke up
with her for showing the whole world
her "oranges". She wants her guy back
but don't know how to go about it.
See what she wrote about her love
crisis below:
"I use to think one of the reasons why
my bf loved me was the fact that i liked
photographs more than anything, to the
extent i went ahead and bought a very
expensive camera .
In my many charades of snapping myself
i discovered i liked this particular one
very much and i wanted my friends to
see and probably comment on it so i
decided to drop it on facebook only to
eventually end up with a breakup.
Please you have to help me cos i love
him so much."
But, if there is love, is that photo
enough to cause a break up?

No comments:

Post a Comment